Sep 24-29, 2021
Nizhny Novgorod, Russia
International Final Countdown
GMC Final — International Final rules
International Final rules
- The Global Management Challenge supports groups of up to 8 teams.
- The International Final will have two rounds, a semi-final and a final.
- The International Final teams will be split randomly, into four groups. This operation will be done by means of a draw.
- All teams will then compete in the semi-final, in one or other of the four groups.
- At the end of the semi-final, the two teams with the highest Investment Performance in each group will be the eight teams that will qualify for the final round.
- At the end of the final round, the team with the highest Investment Performance in the Group will be the winner of the International Final.
- In a case of equal Investment Performance in any round the winner (or winners) will be the team (or teams) with the highest Share Price in the Group
- Teams that do not submit five decisions are automatically disqualified.
- Any team member(s) that do not attend the semi-final cannot participate in the next round (final).
- In the International finals, the teams and their respective members accept and recognise that their participation is based exclusively on their own capacity and knowledge, without the support of third parties or access to outside data, and therefore during the period of the Competition:
- Teams shall not communicate amongst themselves;
- Teams shall not be permitted to use their electronic equipment (including, but not limited to, mobile phones, smartphones, tablets and computers) in or outside the competition room;
- Teams shall not have access to the internet;
- All teams shall compete with their own personal computers, however, depending on the Organizer decision and hardware availability, personal computers may be made available to all teams. Whenever this is the case, the Organization shall provide adequate notice to the teams.
- Team members shall not be permitted to leave the competition room or their work post without the permission of the Organization.
- Should the Organization consider that the actions of any team participating in the finals, which are forbidden pursuant to this recital, are of a nature which might be prejudicial to the Competition, it shall propose to the Jury that such team be disqualified. The teams disqualified by the Jury in these terms, as well as their respective members, shall not be admitted to future participations in the Competition.
- The results are audited by EDIT 515, Simulator Creators and Developers, and validated by the International Organisers (SDG).
- The International Final of the Global Management Challenge has an International Supervisory Board (ISB) which shall take any decisions, which are final, independent and irrevocable, on all matters, uncertainties or disputes relating to procedure and results concerning the Competition.
- Each team member must declare that it has knowledge of the content of these Rules provided to it, expressly recognizing that all the decisions relating to the interpretation and application of these Rules shall be exclusively decided by the International Supervisory Board (ISB). Each participant acknowledges and expressly accepts that the decisions made by the ISB are final and irrevocable in nature, and are therefore not capable of being appealed or opposed.
- The organization is not liable for any accident, physical damage; material and/or moral occurred inside and/or outside the scope of the event aimed at and/or involving participants. International Organising Committee Global Management Challenge